NY.gov Portal State Agency Listing
NYS Higher Education Services Corporation - We Help People Pay for College High School Counselors Financial Aid Professionals

HESC Disclaimer Regarding the
Use of 'GoogleTM Translate'

Free Language Assistance

Apply for Payment of TAP, State Scholarships and Awards

Apply for payment of your
state grant, scholarship or award
Click here to apply
If you have not already done so, you must complete the FAFSA and apply for TAP before applying for payment of state grants, scholarships and awards. You must apply for payment each year.