NY.gov Portal State Agency Listing
NYS Higher Education Services Corporation - We Help People Pay for College High School Counselors Financial Aid Professionals

HESC Disclaimer Regarding the
Use of 'GoogleTM Translate'

Free Language Assistance

Renewed Eligibility for Title IV Aid (RETA)

You may be able to get further federal Title IV aid after default. If you want to go back to school and need aid such as a Pell grant or student loan to help you pay for it, contact HESC to see if you’re eligible for aid through the RETA program. Here's how it works:

For more information. call 1-888-NYSHESC (1-888-697-4372).