We help people pay for college.
The Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) is New York State’s higher education student financial aid agency.HESC Administers:
- New York’s Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- 20 State scholarship and loan forgiveness programs
- College Access Challenge Grant (CACG) Program
- New York’s 529 College Savings Program, with the Office of the State Comptroller (OSC)
- Financial aid outreach programs for students and families
hesc.ny.gov into your Web site, making it a convenient click away for students and parents.