We help people pay for college.
The Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) is New York State’s higher education student financial aid agency.
HESC helps New Yorkers attain their higher education through the administration of:
- HESC processes more than a half-million grant, scholarship and loan forgiveness applications each year
- HESC awards nearly $1 billion in financial aid to more than 330,000 students
- New York’s Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- 25+ State scholarship and loan forgiveness programs
- New York’s 529 College Savings Program, with the Office of the State Comptroller (OSC)
- Financial aid outreach programs for students and families
Link to HESC
into your website, making it a convenient click away for students and parents.