TAP Application for Incarcerated Students
The 2022-2023 Enacted State Budget restored TAP funding eligibility for incarcerated individuals, providing thousands of incarcerated New Yorkers a chance to apply for and access TAP to fund postsecondary education, engage in programming that will expand their employment opportunities and their futures, help reduce recidivism rates, and ensure high success upon their release.
- TAP Processing for Incarcerated Students Presentation (Powerpoint)
- TAP for Incarcerated Students Application Instructions
- DREAM Act Questionnaire for Incarcerated Students (Paper Application)
- DREAM Act Questionnaire for Incarcerated Students (Fillable PDF)
- TAP Application For Incarcerated Students (Paper Form)
- TAP Application For Incarcerated Students (Fillable PDF)
- Watch the TAP-IS Application Webinar 3/28/23
- Incarcerated Students FAQs
THE TAP-IS online application is only completed by College Financial Aid Officers on behalf of incarcerated students who have been accepted into a college education program.
By clicking Apply Now, you will be directed to TAP-IS – ONLINE APPLICATION, powered by International Scholarship & Tuition Services (ISTS).