Make a Payment on Your Defaulted NYHELPs Loan

To make a payment on your defaulted NYHELPs Loan, please mail a check or money order, including your Parti ID number, to HESC at:

New York State Higher Education Services Corporation
13th floor
99 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12255

If you have questions regarding your defaulted NYHELPs Loan, you may contact HESC's Default Management Team at 866-991-4372 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..


More Articles...