NYS Dream Act Virtual Discussion
HESC, The Hispanic Federation, Make the Road NY and Young Invincibles met for a virtual discussion on the Senator José Peralta New York State DREAM Act
Wednesday, December 9 @ 7:00 p.m.
- HESC - Dr. Guillermo Linares, President
- Bianca Sanders, Assistant Director of Financial Administration
- Young Invincibles - Marissa Muñoz, Northeast Director
- Hispanic Federation - Frankie Miranda, President
- Make the Road NY – Zuleima Dominguez, Youth Organizer
The Senator José Peralta New York State DREAM Act gives undocumented and other students access to New York State‐administered grants and scholarships that support their higher education costs. During this discussion you can learn how the DREAM Act can open the door to a higher education and provide access to financial aid programs including the Excelsior Scholarship and the Tuition Assistance Program.