HESC Procurement Information
It is the policy of the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) to procure goods and services in a fair, equitable and open manner and to protect the procurement process from improper influences. All HESC procurements are subject to, and are conducted in accordance with New York State Finance Law.
HESC Open Procurements
Mr. Warren Wallin
NYS Higher Education Services Corporation
99 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12255
NOTE: Procurement documents may, from time to time, be amended or addenda issued. It is the Bidder/Proposer's responsibility to become aware of any such amendments and/or addenda prior to submission of a bid or proposal. All amendments and/or addenda to procurements will be posted to HESC Open Procurements. Note that while the procurement documents as originally issued may be obtained from other than the HESC website, only the HESC website will contain all amendments and/or addenda to the procurement documents, including the Official Responses to Questions Submitted. Bidders/Proposers should review the HESC website prior to submission of a bid or proposal to ensure that they have all information required to submit a complete and responsive bid or proposal.
- Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) Program
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Consultant Disclosure Instructions
- Single Sole-Source Awards
- Vendor Responsibility - For Profit
- Vendor Responsibility - Not For Profit
- Sales and Compensating Use Tax - Form ST-220-CA
- Sales and Compensating Use Tax - Form ST-220-TD