High School Counselors

It’s FAFSA Completion Time for High School Seniors!

To receive student financial aid, your students must fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

They should also complete the New York State Tuition Assistance Program application directly from the FAFSA.

Send your students to StartHereGetThere.org to:

  • Learn how to complete the FAFSA
  • Find a local FAFSA completion event where they can get expert help
  • Have their questions answered through chat, phone or email

Link to StartHereGetThere.org from your school or counseling office website.

In addition to the counselor resources below, you’ll find college planning and financing resources for students throughout Prepare for College, Pay for College and Repay Your Loans.