Apply for Payment of TAP, State Scholarships and Awards

Apply for payment of your
state grant, scholarship or award
Click here to apply

If you have not already done so, you must complete the FAFSA and apply for TAP before applying for payment of state grants, scholarships and awards. You must apply for payment each year.

/* Smartling Language Switcher code */