My HESC Account Access
COVID-19 Financial Aid Impact
In response to concerns regarding students whose studies are impacted by the Coronavirus, the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) has determined that impacted students receiving NYS financial aid will not suffer negative consequences regarding their current or future awards. HESC is working in partnership with your colleges to ensure your continued eligibility for awards under all circumstances related to the Coronavirus, and will provide you with updates, as needed.
Before you can review your account, you need to authenticate your identity using your HescPIN User ID and PIN. You need to do this only once, when you first access any of the functions below. If you do not already have a HescPIN User ID and PIN, you will be prompted to create one.
Please select from the Student or Parent Account menu to begin.
Student or Parent Account
- Change HESC PIN Account/Email address
- Review My NYS Financial Aid Information
- Update College Information
- Request an Application for Student Aid
- View Get on Your Feet Loan Program information
- View Loan Forgiveness Status
- View FFEL Loan History
- View NYHELPs Loan Status
- Make Credit Card Default Loan Payment