Have questions about your NYS grants, scholarships?
Schedule a call with HESC.
To Contact HESC Regarding your NYS Grant and Scholarship:
Tuition Assistance Program (TAP), NYS Grants and Scholarships
HESC PIN User Assistance or Identity Verification
- Use the HESC PIN Assistance form to get help with unlocking or resetting your HESC PIN account or completing your identity verification.
Excelsior Scholarship/Enhanced Tuition Award
Need to send HESC documentation related to your Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application or award?
NYS DREAM Act Applicants or Recipients
Federal Family Education Loans (FFELP)
- Borrowers Experiencing Repayment Difficulties:
- Contact Trellis Company at (800) 338-4752.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M, Central Time.
- Website: trelliscompany.org
To Request a Reasonable Accommodation
This duty of reasonable accommodation applies to:
- physical accessibility at government facilities, programs and events;
- the provision of necessary auxiliary aids and services to ensure effective communication with persons with disabilities.
New York State Higher Education Services Corporation
99 Washington Avenue
Albany, New York 12255