Student Resources

Right classes

Changing Your College Code

If you're changing colleges or attending one that's different from the one you listed on your financial aid application, you'll need to check your award eligibilities and update your HESC student account with the new college information. This video will help guide you through the process.


Avoid NYS TAP Application Delays: Step-by-Step Guide to Correct Errors & Submit Required Documents.

Delays in processing of your New York State Tuition Assistance Program, or TAP, may be due to errors in the information you submitted or missing documentation required to process your application. We’ll show you how to review and make the necessary corrections to your application, and upload necessary documents, in just a few easy steps.

More Articles...

/* Smartling Language Switcher code */